a style guide involves the kind of detail that cannot be explained, only shown,
OWL consultants will not comment on
reference pages, including, but not limited to, MLA Works-Cited pages and
APA References pages. For that, you’ll need an appointment in the Writing
Center. Information about formatting and citations can also be found here: Writing Tips
- You must be currently enrolled at UNLV in order to submit your paper.
- You must use your Rebelmail address to submit your paper.
- There is a two (2) business day turnaround for papers submitted Sun-Thur. The OWL is closed on weekends. If you have a pressing deadline, please visit the Writing Center in person.
- Your submission must be no longer than five double-spaced pages, about 1250 words.
- The OWL accepts a maximum of three (3) papers per day. If we have already received the day's limit, you will be notified by email.
- OWL submissions are limited to one per week per writer.
- You may submit the same paper twice as long as revisions based on our comments have been made between submissions.
Click the link below to submit your paper. This form must be filled out completely and accurately. If any fields are missing, your submission will be returned to you. The submit button will not appear until you upload your paper.